Saturday, August 8, 2020

Don't ask me ( THE END CHAPTER)

"You lied", I said her in furious voice, "You set the accident, you made it according to your plan"
She was smirking and walking near a table. She picked up the knife and an apple. She was cutting it and telling me that his side is a lie which I must not believe. 
"Don't let your emotion fool you", she was saying as if she felt sorry for me.
" I arranged everything and soon they will be here for undertaking the wealth." 
She banged the knife on the table and came furiously towards me and started choking me to death. She then came back to sense and said sorry for being rude. 
"Look, I did it. But you have to understand. I wanted so many things but what he wished for? A child? I can't compromise for it. I also have my own dream"
She again took the knife and came towards me. 
I tried to save myself and caught her hands off from my skin. In a furious fight she fell off and unfortunately she ended up killing herself. 

The police officer listened everything and took evidence Ariana recorded of her confession and how she tried to kill Ariana. 

In the note it was written to contact the orphanage and police. The only way to expose truth was to make her confess. Unfortunately her rage killed her. 
Ariana took a deep breath out of police station and returned to her world. After all life must go on. 
In rush, in peace she started her life journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment