Sunday, March 21, 2021

LOOKING FOR MYSELF

Whatever I write, I try to put myself in form of words. I try to look for myself. My pleasure to write will never stop even if I am at my adverse situation. I feel free when I put my heart in words. We must embrace our feelings to give a broad spectrum of our existence. I am really on a sail looking for myself because I realised, I am not what I look like. I cannot understand myself. In failures, in doubts, in things that haunts me, in deception, in an assumption of being judged, in an illusion of getting lost, in a state of being misunderstood and in fear of stumbling down, I've got a long way to go and reach myself. In the struggle of reaching myself, I'm learning the art of resilience. 

Thank you for reading.😌
Leave a review. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment