Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Hear Me Out

Hear Me Out


We sink, we never move on. Last time I was happy, genuinely , when I saw the moon above going with me wherever I went. I was fascinated and bewildered with this thing that was happening. 
The realization got me paralized instead of awakening that so called "Inner self". That was just a kind of , can be said as, illussion.  I just want to go back to that me where I know nothing about realization. Fireflies were better than people. I thought, I will grow up as an adult and do whatever I want. Seems like , that was not the plan. 
I got into a pond of boundary, then I was given to go with the flow in the river, I thought sailing through sea would be best to explore the world and got forever stuck into the ocean when I tried to dive deep thinking it would be a marvelous adventure of once in a lifetime. 
Now, I am stuck like I sank into the water. If I ever want to speak, it will be impossible. It can kill me by filling up my lungs and the heaviness will drag me into the deepest trench. I just have to pretend to be a mermaid. 
A mermaid can move atleast but that is imaginary. I can move in imagination. The water in which I am right now is full of responsibilities along with judgements.  Responsibilities makes us to be reasonable and accountable while judgements of others makes us immovable. 

I cannot control the jugements but then I realized I can swim across and prioritize responsibilities to be reasonable and accountable as I should be for the sake of my own life. Judgements are going to be passed whether we valour or hide like a coward. I prefer triumph will taste better than regretting later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment