Saturday, July 27, 2019

Its happening

Well, I thought life would be easy after school. No exams, no tensions about scoring. I was wrong. Yeah. Life is taking exams now. I mean come on, what is going on. Life is all about exam. Real exam. Sometime its difficult to handle but have to find way. Even job is not working. I mean you get paid but now you want to go back to school days. Now you realise school was about no worries. 

I am just struck to nowhere. I miss something. I lost many things. Seems like I am on the track but I don't know where to go. May be I am lamenting. May be because I have seen worse and lamenting about what I left behind but I know I have to walk. I can't stand and stare what is gone faded.

Its happening. 

1 comment:

  1. Life is all about struggle. Earlier we used to think, loosing pencil is big thing because Mom will scold on us but now those struggles are laughing moment and somehow sweet experience. I am sure today's struggle will be our teacher in future.

    ReplyDelete