Saturday, July 13, 2019

WHO AM I?
Living in Assam, belonging to a middle class family and prefer to stay alone at home and reading is my hobby. That is who I am. Or in short introvert. So I wanted to write and share my writing with everyone. I use to keep diary but writing in diary is like you keep it so much close and no one knows about you. Even your close one does not know, so, thats total waste of ink. 
Anyway, I started reading stories from 6th grade and I took it seriously. It grew into hobby. From Panchtantra to Harry Potter my childhood grew up. Unfortunately, I could not complete Harry potter series due to some problems. When I was in 12th standard, "The Canterville Ghost'' by Oscar Wilde, fueled my imagination to read novels. I picked up few romance but I wanted something more in genre. I switched to Sherlock holmes and so the tale begins. Mystery, crime, thrill and suspense interested me more. And so I am here with chilling stories and crimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment