Monday, December 7, 2020

I KNOW FEW WOMEN

Whenever I thought of writing about women, I failed to attempt. There is no adjective which fits equivalent to women. After lots of struggling with myself, I came to conclusion that I should write about few women I met.
That would be easy for trying in writing about women. 
I know few women and they are amazing in their own way.
Some are like an open book. They know what they want and does work with great enthusiasm.Their path was made with dreams which turned into vision and than reality. They walked farther to check what was beyond. 
Some are reserved. They too know what they want. They sewed their path with their priorities. It is their privilege to walk through the way they choosed. 
Man and woman compliment each other in grand circle of life and evolution.In perspective of men, they find women to be difficult to understand. 
Would it passionately interest you if our universe is too easy to understand?  🤷‍♀️

Thank you for reading. ❤

1 comment: