Thursday, December 3, 2020

SAID WITHOUT SPEAKING

Loved me or loved me not,
To see those glittering eyes, 
I used to go through that road, 
Where I left my heart like a rolling dice,

In hope of a small talk, 
I smiled back like a stupid, 
May be it was better to just stalk, 
Although I felt around me cupid. 

Not a single day went without seeing, 
But never ever got a chance to speak, 
There were sunny days and so was raining, 
There was love to express which was at its peak. 

Was I too young to speak out my heart? 
In any way it was meant to start, 
Those glittering eyes finally were at me staring, 
Seemed like I said without speaking.


You know what happened after this
Some moments cannot be described or told , they are lived.
Had you lived your's? 🦋
Don't forget to give answer and a feedback. 🦋🦋
Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment