Saturday, June 8, 2024

An Epilogue For My Father

We lose , we mourn and we move forward.
This is for my father who abandoned me when I needed him the most at the peak hours of my life. The terrible situation left me in a situation similar to an orphan. With all that I could gather, I gathered myself at first. The last time I looked back, I saw I have crawled a big ocean with all my might, crawled through  hate, rejections and  with all my broken parts. You were missing.
That was not you. Or should I blame the stars for not aligning perfectly? I was waiting for a path where we can find eachother and communicate but unfortunately the path never existed. Everything is in my heart safe and sound as it should be. 
Now that you left me forever, all I can recall is the sweetest incomplete memories that could have been completed with proper good byes. Maybe we had a very long generation gap to fit our thoughts equally. Maybe I was not worth enough to be trusted in your perspectives. Maybe you were not ready to trust my approach. Well, whatever happened, there is still a child waiting for her dad to come back if anyhow and by any means it is possible just for a proper  good bye. A child is waiting  for her dad to say good bye just like he used to give good byes when he used to go at work.A child is waiting for her dad to say good bye when he used to leave her at school gate. A child is waiting for her dad to say good bye who used to leave home to go some far city. 
Because that child knows her dad will return home, pick her up from school and meet again somewhere, reconcile inside that little head. Recalling, revisiting and remembering while taking another leap in reality without her dad. That child loves her dad and she knows her dad loved her at the end of his day. He will love always.Because I believe he always did. 

Always 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment